Payment Plan Available:
Prefer to make monthly installments versus paying all at once? We get that! That’s why Leysa is offering payment plan pricing: pay some now, and the rest later–interest-free!
Here’s how it works:
- Make your first payment today.
- Your balance will be divided into equal monthly installments, reoccurring until the balance is paid.
Cut & Style Bootcamp is an apprenticeship-style workshop for stylists looking to learn, grow and develop their cutting & styling skills with me in a more intimate, personalized training environment.
Your experience will expand across 4-days, and I will teach you everything you need to become a Forever Curls Expert Stylist including my signature cut & styling techniques and formulations, and essential business and social content to help grow your brand.
Hosted by Leysa Carrillo, The Forever Curls Artistic Team, and industry expert guest speakers
Location: TBA | Las Vegas, Nevada
- Growing your Influence (Guest Speaker Presentation)
- Leysa's Laws to Raising your Prices
- How to Hire and Manage a New Associate
- The Science Behind Product Formulations (Guest Speaker Presentation)
- The Complete Consultation Experience for Hair Cutting & Styling
- Making a Difference in your Client's Life
- Leysa's Hair Cutting Theory
- Model Demos (Cut #1) & Hands-on
- Brand-Sponsored Brand Product Knowledge and Hands-in Experience (Guest Speaker Presentation)
- The Truth Behind Products & Treatments
- Model Demos (Cut #2 & #3 and Style #1) & Hands-on
- Model Demos (Style #2 & 3) & Hands-on
- Graduation Ceremony & Party
What You’ll Receive:
- Forever Curls Cut & Style Expert Certificate
- Welcome Kit
- Digital Workbook
- Mannequin heads to support all techniques
- 1-year subscription to the Forever Curls Digital Academy
Still have questions?
We are here to support you.
Email the Forever Curls Concierge Team with your questions and we'll get right back to you.
Your tool kit/packing list will be announced up to 30 days prior to class.
Forever Curls Academy Bootcamp and Certification Experience Package tickets are non-refundable; however, tickets may be exchanged/or transferred within 12 months of the original purchase date upon request/approval and under the following conditions. To exchange your ticket for a new date range, requests must be made no less than 45-days in advance. In the event you can’t make the class, you may request a ticket transfer to someone committed to taking your place. The request must be made within 14-days of the ticket date. A refund will be provided to the original ticket holder following payment by the new ticket holder.
Dates, venue, and hotel pricing are subject to change depending on venue availability. If the case, you will be notified. In the event Forever Curls Academy cancels a class for any reason, ticket holders will be notified and a full refund issued. You are responsible for all travel expenses.